- The soundtrack will be music that fits the theme and mood, not just popular music from the time.
- When walking down the street all sounds blend in with each other - murmured gossip, train sounds, cars music and squealing tires all blend together perfectly.
- Rockstar North is currently working to implement something new based on the radio system. What it is? We have no idea.
- Unlike other GTAs, IV will have a lesser known voice cast and music that isn't distinctly popular or obvious to the 2007 settings. Expect many unsigned bands or indies to show up.
- When asked about custom soundtracks using your consoles hard drive, Dan Houser answered "Possibly".
- There are over 100 radio commericals.
- Recording took several weeks to complete, each day lasting 10 hours.
Artists and Songs
- While driving through in the demo, Kikizo identified the song playing on the radio: Fela Kuti - Sorrow, Tears, and Blood.
- Arm In Arm by The Boggs was the song in the second trailer.
- Ruslana Lyzhicko has songs from her previous and latest album on IV.
- Eastern European music.
- East Coast Rap and old school Rock is said to be in the game.
- International funk music.
- 50's jazz music was playing in the car in a demo at E3.
Last Updated: 18th Apr 2008
Page Views: 79181