The Holland Play
Playboy X will explain to you that he wants you to kill Dwayne.
PART 1: I'll Think About It
Niko doesn't know if he can do it and says he'll have a think about it. Playboy says he'll be in touch.
PART 2: Don't Kill Me, Kill Him!
Further on in the game, you'll receive a call from Dwayne asking you to kill Playboy X. Once again, Niko says he has to think.
PART 3: Kill Playboy X or Dwayne?
Eventually, Playboy X will call Niko and ask him if he's going to kill Dwayne. Niko will tell him that he knows what he's going to do. Now you have a choice. Kill Playboy X, or kill Dwayne?
CHOICE 1: Kill Dwayne
If you've decided to put Dwayne out of his misery, head to his house and execute him with your pistol.
- After the mission, you'll call Playboy X and he tells you he doesn't want anything to do with you for killing his mentor Dwayne.
Travel to Playboy's crib. A cutscene begins where Niko confronts Playboy saying that he's the problem. Playboy decides to make a run for it across the roof.
Once in control of Niko, kill the bodyguards in the crib and chase Playboy down on to the ground floor. He'll make a run for it across the road, where a Patriot full of bodyguards now pull up. You can either shoot Playboy and ignore the gangsters or kill the gangsters and continue the chase with Playboy.
Either way, once you've killed Playboy, Niko calls Dwayne and informs him of Playboy's death. Dwayne is thankful; he says he regrets he can't pay him, but he's got the deeds to Playboy's crib, so you can have that.
- After the mission, you'll be given access to Playboy's Mansion, which includes some additional parking spaces for you to keep vehicles.
- Inside the mansion if you change clothes, you'll find an easter egg. You can dress up as Claude from GTA3.
- Dwayne will also become your friend and you can hang out with him.
- Hanging out with Dwayne enough will unlock his special ability where he'll send a car full of homies to protect you.