Billy is talking to Ray Boccino then Johnny walks in. Billy tells him they're going to pay someone a visit.
Get In Formation
Take your place in the pack and follow Billy to the South of Alderney. He'll eventually lead you onto the freeway where Johnny will suggest racing to the Angels of Death club house. Speed along the freeway and across the bridge until you reach the club house. You'll probably win because the other guys don't seem too interested in racing flat out.
Billy will give you a grenade launcher and tell you to put one through the window of their club house. Aim slightly above the arrow and the explosion should set the club house on fire. A bunch of Angels will come running out. Fire a few grenades down the alley and next to their truck to take them out, and then run around on foot with an SMG or something to kill the remaining enemies.
Once they're all dead, Billy will tell everyone to head inside their club house.
Behind Enemy Lines
Head in through the door and hug the wall next to Billy. Fire a grenade through the doorway to clear out most of the next room, then move in with a shotgun and take out the remaining guys. There's a health pack behind the bar on the floor if you need it.
Move on downstairs and kill everyone in that room, then you'll see a cutscene where Billy and Brian take a load of Heroin from the Angels as payment. After the cutscene, head back upstairs, get on your bike and leave the area.
- You need to aim about a foot higher than you want the grenade to go, depending on the range you intend to fire it.
- The sawn off shotgun is a good weapon for killing at close quarters.
- Don't forget to pick up the health pack behind the bar.
- After the mission, you'll get a text from Billy unlocking a mission for Elizabeta Torres.
- After the mission, you'll also get a text from Jim telling you he sent you a link to the Angels website.
Another good thing to do in this missions is, if you're low on Ammo, spend your time walking about outside to collect it all, Billy won't die at the beggining.
Also don't shoot Billy like I did...