GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Thursday Banner!
Latest News > Episodes From Liberty City Cover Art

Episodes From Liberty City Cover Art

Rockstar has unveiled the cover art for the Episodes From Liberty City pack, which features artwork from both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony:

[ Download as Desktop ]

Episodes From Liberty City will contain both episodic content packs for the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV and works as a standalone game; you won't need a copy of the vanilla GTA IV to play it. Release date: October 22nd. Trailer: tomorrow!

Posted On 31st Aug 2009 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 01st Sep 2009 by Massacre
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=793050

Comment by Psy posted on 31st Aug 2009:

That looks pretty cool actually smile.gif

Comment by Massacre posted on 31st Aug 2009:

Great cover art.

As some of you may remember, it took me somewhere between 10 and 12 hours to download The Lost and Damned. That being said, I'm considering buying this instead of downloading TBOGT.

Comment by Psy posted on 31st Aug 2009:

The artwork in the top left shows a guy parachuting behind a helicopter. As if we needed more proof that it's going to be in the game...

Comment by DuffMan posted on 31st Aug 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 31 2009, 11:49 PM) View Original Post
That looks pretty cool actually smile.gif

Yeah the contrast between the biker scene and the clubbing scene works brilliantly. I'd buy a poster of it at least.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 01st Sep 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 31 2009, 06:49 PM) View Original Post
Great cover art.

I would do this if I hadn't already dropped $20 on LaTD and if they had kept the all black case that was initially "previewed" (see below). I prefer the sleek black one. That's what she said.

I'll be downloading TBoGT on release day and I will coincidentally be too sick to attend work as well.

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 31 2009, 06:59 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 31 2009, 11:49 PM) View Original Post
That looks pretty cool actually :)

I'd buy a poster of it at least.

Agreed.

Comment by Massacre posted on 01st Sep 2009:

Now that I've found out it's $40 for the disc version, I'm not so sure. I might just have to go to someone else's house to download it.