GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > Ballad Of Gay Tony Trailer Coming Tuesday

Ballad Of Gay Tony Trailer Coming Tuesday

What's this I see before me. Could it possibly be skydiving in GTA4? Could the new downloadable content actually build upon an immense city and make the gameplay fun once again? We can only hope...

We'll find out on Tuesday when Rockstar release their first trailer for "Episodes From Liberty City" which will 'feature' The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

Below are some stills they posted on their website, just to tease us. Those bastards!

Check out Rockstar's News Post here...

Posted On 27th Aug 2009 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 28th Aug 2009 by Stoic Person Eater
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=793008

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 27th Aug 2009:

Thats more of a tease than stoic's avatar.

I hope he has a parachute, or I detect a change in the hue of his underwear.

And seeing as he is skydiving, I really want to know what type of shenanigans Luis is going to be getting into...

Comment by Massacre posted on 27th Aug 2009:

It's weird they changed Johnny's outfit and not Luis'.

Comment by DiO posted on 27th Aug 2009:

Great. I going to get to see what I am missing out on. Fucking fantastic.

Comment by Massacre posted on 27th Aug 2009:

You can borrow my 360 if you want.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 27th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 27 2009, 07:18 PM) View Original Post
It's weird they changed Johnny's outfit and not Luis'.

Well Johnny's old one was stupid as hell.

And D-O, you should pick up an the $200 xbox, Im thinking of doing that just so I can play it.

Comment by LMOZ91 posted on 27th Aug 2009:

parachutes and planes, maybe.. i'm in.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 27th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(LMOZ91 @ Aug 27 2009, 08:38 PM) View Original Post
parachutes and planes, maybe.. i'm in.

Cooould be wrong, but I think thats a helicopter hes in.

Comment by TreeFitty posted on 28th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Aug 27 2009, 09:48 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(LMOZ91 @ Aug 27 2009, 08:38 PM) View Original Post
parachutes and planes, maybe.. i'm in.

Cooould be wrong, but I think thats a helicopter hes in.

Yeah definitely a heli. You can see a blade in the leftside pics.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 28th Aug 2009:

Skydiving?

'Bout damn time.

Give me my parachute.

I hope it's a repeatable event.

Either way, Looks like I'm going skydiving.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 28th Aug 2009:

I'll believe it's not just a cutscene when I see it. How many times have we been disappointed in the past with things that have appeared in trailers that turned out to be cutscenes?

If it's true, I hope it's in multiplayer as well.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 28th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 28 2009, 12:24 PM) View Original Post

If it's true, I hope it's in multiplayer as well.

I'm sure it is a cutscene, but I can dream.

Let harsh reality wait until I actually play it.