GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > New Ballad Of Gay Tony Desktops

New Ballad Of Gay Tony Desktops

Rockstar Games have just redesigned their website, and included within their update are two new Ballad of Gay Tony desktop backgrounds.

Click to view the new Rockstar Games website, or download the Ballad Of Gay Tony Desktops

We're still waiting for the first official trailer (or in fact any gameplay media whatsoever) for The Ballad of Gay Tony, but we're pretty certain it's got to be released soon, so stay tuned and we'll bring it to you as soon we hear any further details.

Posted On 27th Aug 2009 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 29th Aug 2009 by Apocolyptic Diety
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=792996

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 27th Aug 2009:

It's odd how excited I get about the marketing of games as much as I do the actual release of the game.

That said, can't wait for the trailers and hopefully some interactive websites like when GTA4 dropped.

Comment by DuPz0r posted on 27th Aug 2009:

I love the marketing too. Well that's all i have to look forward to for this anyway...

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 27th Aug 2009:

I'm a sucker for a great marketing strategy.

Perhaps when the money is right; you too will get to play BoGT.

Comment by bOnEs posted on 27th Aug 2009:

yea, there's people like myself that still play GTA4 on the PS3... if R* wants to keep me playing, they're gonna need to release these on the PS3... there's still a market for it, even a year and a half after release...

Comment by DuPz0r posted on 28th Aug 2009:

The exclusive contracts will end at some point. And i bet R* will know this and will have the content ready for PS3 owners soon after. *Hopes*

Comment by Apocolyptic Diety posted on 29th Aug 2009:

It'd be good to see a game like this come out for PS3. But, I've gotten stuff for my 360 recently to get these games. Its the only way to keep up with next-gen game exclusives.