GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Thursday Banner!
Latest News > Featured Stunt Movie: The GuideD And BlesseD

Featured Stunt Movie: The GuideD And BlesseD

Forum user MuRpHyNiGHtLonG has recently uploaded his latest GTA IV stunt movie, entitled The GuideD And BlesseD. It features a whole host of, quite frankly, amazing bike jumps, and the editing pulls it together brilliantly. It's well worth the watch.

The full 720p .avi can be downloaded here.

You can also check out MuRpHyNiGHtLonG's previous stunt movie, HigHeR StrOngeR FasTeR, below:

If you have anything you'd like to see featured on the site, feel free to send them into us. Details are on the Contact page.

Posted On 19th Aug 2009 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 29th Aug 2009 by MuRpHyNiGHtLonG
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=792921

Comment by neko_ceko posted on 20th Aug 2009:

OMG that's awesome.

Comment by Psy posted on 20th Aug 2009:

It's a well made video, but obviously having been recorded on the PC, and seeing how there's no traffic on the road plus the insane distance and height (and presumably speed) the bike gets up to makes me think some mods and/or cheats were used in the making of it. I don't think there's ANY way half of those stunts could be done on the console version of the game, which takes something away from it's quality imo. Not to mention the multiple times where it seemed almost impossible to NOT fall off the bike... It's a nice video though.

Comment by Kuwong posted on 20th Aug 2009:

those fucking flashing effects gave me a headache. Hardly seamlessly made.

Comment by Effy Fetish posted on 20th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 20 2009, 10:34 AM) View Original Post

Its IV's Physics some really super shit can be pulled of. as for no traffic its online with traffic turned off

Comment by Psy posted on 21st Aug 2009:

Yeah, some cool stuff can be pulled off, but I'm almost positive there's no way you can jump half way up the height of the statue of happiness on the console versions of the game. If someone wants to replicate the stunts performed in these videos on an xbox and show me a video I'll take it all back, but I don't believe these stunts were done without any kind of mods.

Comment by MuRpHyNiGHtLonG posted on 23rd Aug 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 20 2009, 11:34 AM) View Original Post
makes me think some mods and/or cheats were used in the making of it.

smile.gif

Sorry, but all mods I tell every mods i used in the more infos on youtube, all you see here can be done on console version,
the multiplayer's GTA IV physics look quite cheated yeah, but all you see here is on solo game mode, so... all is possible

(But hardest without no peds/no traffic mod ^^)

All the cheat I used on it is playin drunk with hot whiskey XD.png

__________________________________________________________

2nd and MAIN POINT !!!

THANKS A LOT for the new DuffMan !!!!!

I just take a look at my views on youtube and see how many is comin from this website, and I see you make me a lil new for my movie

really <3 you man XD.png

THX A LOT AGAIN !!!!

(and btw thanks to all raters/commenters, feel free to ask me anything you want by mp, I will respond on the start of spetember (end of holidays inside tongue.gif ) )

Sorry for my english, but I'm french ^^

Comment by HB~Sauce posted on 25th Aug 2009:

Impressive video. By the way, do you still make those random/stunt GTA movies anymore Psy?

Comment by MuRpHyNiGHtLonG posted on 28th Aug 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 21 2009, 12:55 PM) View Original Post

LOL

Can assure you that
This is had to do
For most of it I need around 300 / 500 try to success

And taht with a teleporter.. on console version without teleport you'll need 3 days to success only one stunt ^^ (and maybe more XD.png)

Comment by Psy posted on 28th Aug 2009:

Having watched it again, I really do not believe it's possible to get the distance you did on some of the jumps without modifying the game engine at all. You have somehow managed to clear 2 or 3 buildings completely, or land on the roof of a building 200 feet in the air after just hitting a small kerb or something. Sorry, it's a well made video, but I don't believe you didn't use any mods. Even with 300 attempts, unless it was an epic glitch, I can't see how it would be possible to do that in the console version.

Comment by MuRpHyNiGHtLonG posted on 29th Aug 2009:

Hmmm :/

I think the only problem is that you never stunt on GTA SA too ^^

For GTA IV : 1st, main of my bumps are on full speed
unless a good rad run, you cant exceed 160kph, full speed is 180/183kph

2nd, I dunno where can be the fun to stunt with a modified handling

The first rule of stunting is to play on a non modified game

and.. 3rd, I can do it on lan smile.gif

I dunno where you find it "impossible", but for quite every precision landing you can see on it, just know sometime I go higher XD.png

The only main reasons make it quite impossible on console version is cause I used a no peds/no traffic mod, and the attemps needed to success one of it tongue.gif

All I can tell ya is if you come to Paris, I can show you that all of it is totally possible