GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > Get Your Own Whiz Wireless Phone!

Get Your Own Whiz Wireless Phone!

Ever wanted your very own Whiz Wireless mobile phone? That's what I thought. Well one of our members, Athur Allblack has found a way to make your dreams a reality. It requires just five easy steps:

1. Buy the right phone (a Samsung Messenger)
2. Download a few applications
3. transfer some stuff over to your jazzy new phone!
4. ???
5. Instant Whiz Wireless phone!

Click here to view the topic!

Posted On 20th Apr 2009 By LMOZ91
Comments The last comment was posted on 22nd May 2009 by LMOZ91
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=791838

Comment by Baby Fark Marney-zax posted on 20th Apr 2009:

Ha, thats pretty sick. Too bad don't have a cell phone/life.

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 21st Apr 2009:

That man is a negro!

Comment by DonkeyTits posted on 21st Apr 2009:

Q you tard doh (12).gif

Comment by nikobellic posted on 23rd Apr 2009:

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 21 2009, 05:09 AM) View Original Post
That man is a negro!

I knew,I knew some1 will say this sad.gif

Comment by GtaFan94 posted on 23rd Apr 2009:

QUOTE(nikobellic @ Apr 23 2009, 01:08 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 21 2009, 05:09 AM) View Original Post
That man is a negro!

I knew,I knew some1 will say this sad.gif

One person says it, the rest think it

Comment by Massacre posted on 23rd Apr 2009:

QUOTE(nikobellic @ Apr 23 2009, 01:08 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 21 2009, 05:09 AM) View Original Post
That man is a negro!

I knew,I knew some1 will say this sad.gif

Do you like "nigger" better?

Comment by Qdeathstar posted on 24th Apr 2009:

are we really putting our best foot forward here folks? this is the news stand..

Comment by Massacre posted on 24th Apr 2009:

Oh c'mon, Q, tell me you weren't thinking something about how dark he is. He's shiny, too.

But really, I wish I had a phone like that. I wish I had a reason to own a phone...

Comment by Qdeathstar posted on 24th Apr 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 24 2009, 03:45 PM) View Original Post

actually i was thinking about the blatant lack of irony in his naME. Plus the fact thast he calls himself allblack leads me to believe that it is possible that he is racist.

Comment by marney1 posted on 24th Apr 2009:

I just deleted a post I did on this thread because it came across a bit racist and I'm not racist, thought I'd make that clear.

Comment by DuPz0r posted on 24th Apr 2009:

I did this with my phone ages ago. I used the same wallpaper. But i used the pager ringtone sounds as my text tone. I couldn't find a ringtone from the game at that point though.

Comment by Arthur Allblack posted on 25th Apr 2009:

And my name, I'm a Mod/Soul DJ, and I wear black suits as I play black music in clubs filled with people of all colors who love black culture. moderators.gif

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

Let the haters hate, but at least my phone plays the theme to America's Next Top Hooker when people call me. So there.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

Also, do you know who else is a "negro"? The President of the United States! So Ha! and Ha!

Comment by marney1 posted on 25th Apr 2009:

[quote name='Arthur Allblack' post='1498618' date='Apr 25 2009, 10:44 PM']Well I've noticed that some of the people on this site do nothing more than exacerbate the connotation within the social commentary of the game that Western Civilization is toward a downfall.

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

Also, do you know who else is a "negro"? The President of the United States is a FUCKING LIAR!!!

He's a self confessed mutt.

Comment by Massacre posted on 25th Apr 2009:

QUOTE(Arthur Allblack @ Apr 25 2009, 05:44 PM) View Original Post

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

Shit, you didn't think I was really a racist, did you? That's funny if you did. Look at my profile, my pic proves that I'm black tongue.gif

You seem to take racist comments pretty well, though. You should start posting on here, the ability to take a joke is an admirable quality.

Comment by marney1 posted on 25th Apr 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 26 2009, 12:53 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Arthur Allblack @ Apr 25 2009, 05:44 PM) View Original Post

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

I can't believe I just fell for that. ^

Comment by Qdeathstar posted on 26th Apr 2009:

we don't hate negro's all black! We're just excited to see a picture of one.

Comment by marney1 posted on 26th Apr 2009:

QUOTE(Arthur Allblack @ Apr 25 2009, 10:44 PM) View Original Post

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

I don't really give a fuck about ringtones and my face is shiny because I just had a good wash.

Comment by Canadianbacon123 posted on 26th Apr 2009:

QUOTE(Arthur Allblack @ Apr 25 2009, 06:44 PM) View Original Post

My face is shiny because it's hot in L.A.

I hope this shuts everyone up.

His father is black and his mother is white so he's not really black...

But anyways, I'm actually thinking about getting one of these phones, cool to know there's stuff out there to do this type of thing.

Comment by Playmate posted on 21st May 2009:

Wow. Can someone actually post links to the wallpaper for the phone so I can do it myself? Your photo is useless. I don't care about you holding your phone. I would have thought there would be some info apart from that stupid phonezoo link.

Assist us so we can make it too?

Comment by Qdeathstar posted on 22nd May 2009:

QUOTE(The Original Topic)
So I did a lot of scouring on the web to find the exact image and ringtones to make my phone the same as a in the game. I went to Phonezoo.com for the ringtones and found the Whiz Wireless image for the wallpaper. Unfortunately I couldn't find a suitable gif for it.