GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Tuesday Banner!
Latest News > Lost And Damned Seagulls Map

Lost And Damned Seagulls Map

Over the past 12-18 hours, myself and DuffMan have been searching all over Liberty City for the 50 hidden seagulls which you need to destroy for 100% completion. Finally, at around 5 AM in the morning, with help from DuffMan, Pieface, ThePaleOgre, mjw911 and statiC Cero, plus Seagull searchers from all over the net, I have been able to destroy them all.

As usual, I've taken a high definition screenshot of each location, and added them onto a clickable map of the city.

We will be updating this map tomorrow with text descriptions of each of the seagull locations. Please feel free to link to this map on other websites or forums, and spread the word.

Enjoy...

Posted On 21st Feb 2009 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 21st Feb 2009 by ThePaleOgre
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=791205

Comment by Noggle posted on 21st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 21 2009, 01:21 AM) View Original Post

Enjoy...

Thanks for all the work that went into compiling this comprehensive map. smile.gif I won't be using it (until I get desperate) because its more fun to find it all on your own, but still its a great thing to have such a map available so soon after the games release. You guys rule!

Comment by neko_ceko posted on 21st Feb 2009:

Nice job..

Comment by DuffMan posted on 21st Feb 2009:

Nice one Psy. I've gotta say, I was sick of GTA4 after 14 hours looking for birds. Now I've got those last three, I have 100% and am now trying to work out what my reward is...

EDIT: well the ammo cap has been removed. There's got to be something more than that.

EDIT: ah, you get the Innovation motorcycle (which you can only otherwise get by cheating) spawn at the safehouse. That's pretty leet.

EDIT: you can also phone Clay to get an Innovation delivered.

Comment by Psy posted on 21st Feb 2009:

I've got an innovation at the safehouse already. It appeared either after the gang wars or after the seagulls, cos I'm only on 82% or something.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 21st Feb 2009:

I guess the Innovation is just for the seagulls then. So all I've got for 100% is no ammo cap. woot >_>

Comment by Mr Pink posted on 21st Feb 2009:

Psy I love you Jumpy.gif

Comment by Roman posted on 21st Feb 2009:

You always make the best maps/guides Psy. Great work as usual.

Is there any benefit to getting 100%? There are no achievements so unless I want bragging rights are there any other reasons to find them all?

Comment by DuffMan posted on 21st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Roman @ Feb 21 2009, 09:45 PM) View Original Post
You always make the best maps/guides Psy. Great work as usual.

Like I said, the ammo cap is removed (just as it is in vanilla GTA IV), but any extra ammo you have you lose when you re-load the game. Apart from that, you don't get anything for 100%.

Comment by ThePaleOgre posted on 21st Feb 2009:

Finally got those last four birds!