GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Wednesday Banner!
Latest News > Lost and Damned Trailer 2 Released

Lost and Damned Trailer 2 Released

Rockstar has just released the second official trailer for the Lost and Damned expansion pack, showing off more of the usual cutscene action from the game.

You can either stream it from the official website here, add it to your Xbox 360's download queue, or if you're just plain lazy, watch it from YouTube using the player below.

The official website has also been updated with information on the new features, including the new weapons and vehicles, as well as several new screenshots.

The Lost and Damned expansion pack is coming out this Tuesday, exclusively on Xbox Live.

Posted On 12th Feb 2009 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 13th Feb 2009 by Massacre
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790996

Comment by TreeFitty posted on 12th Feb 2009:

I spy a dark gray school Alderney Corrections bus. 00.25
and Yankee at 00:12+ with storage for bikes (maybe for realz)

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 12th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 12 2009, 03:01 PM) View Original Post
I spy a dark gray school bus. 00.25
and Yankee at 00:12

The bus looks like a prison transport.

Comment by TreeFitty posted on 12th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 12 2009, 03:06 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 12 2009, 03:01 PM) View Original Post
I spy a dark gray school bus. 00.25
and Yankee at 00:12

The bus looks like a prison transport.

Yeah after watching the youtube video I thought "Fuck it, go HD and actually read the lettering"

Comment by 1UP posted on 12th Feb 2009:

* Double T Custom
* Hakuchou
* Hakuchou Custom
* Bati 800
* Bati Custom
They sure added allot of bikes, I count 17, 14 if you disregard custom. o_O

Lost MC members can always call up Terry for weapons on demand, delivered to your current location

That sounds interesting. As for the trailer, eh not that great, some of the clips before were repeated.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 12th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(1UP @ Feb 12 2009, 10:33 PM) View Original Post
They sure added allot of bikes, I count 17. o_O

Yeah but a few of those are mods, which probably means a bigger exhaust or something.

I'm hoping it's an indication of how many new vehicles (mostly sports cars hopefully) we'll see in the next pack.

Comment by 1UP posted on 12th Feb 2009:

Eh either way adds some verity to bikes, even in SA their wasn't allot of verity for bikes.

That also looks intriguing and fun.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 12th Feb 2009:

Also dont forget that http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ updates as well

Comment by victimsfamily posted on 12th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 13 2009, 01:14 AM) View Original Post
Also dont forget that http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ updates as well

Thanks.
Oh and that's it I'm sold on it.
Just :

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 12th Feb 2009:

Holy damn, I just saw where they had "Hair of the Dog" on LRR.

Ooooh shit.

Comment by Massacre posted on 12th Feb 2009:

Does it concern anyone that Johnny's wearing the same outfit in every screenshot and video? I'm worried it might be the only available clothing...

Comment by Seeen posted on 13th Feb 2009:

I MUST have this game. MUSSSST!

Comment by Hitman540 posted on 13th Feb 2009:

I love this part:

Niko: "Hey, good to see you again."
Johnny: "Let's hope, this goes a little better than before yeah?"

QUESTION: what are they talking about? if someone knows feel free to enlighten me.

not really because Niko was in the same outfit in all the trailers cept for one, but in most of them he wore the same outfit. so i highly doubt that its the only clothing. but it could be.. but i doubt it..

Comment by thespacecowboy posted on 13th Feb 2009:

[quote name='Hitman540' date='Feb 13 2009, 09:12 AM' post='1483742']
I love this part:

Niko: "Hey, good to see you again."
Johnny: "Let's hope, this goes a little better than before yeah?"

He means better than the drug deal for Elizabeta with Playboy X that was messed up by undercover cops

Comment by 6 shooter posted on 13th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 13 2009, 03:52 AM) View Original Post

Do you really give a shit about availability of new clothes?! It isn't freaking Sims, it's GTA! I know about "keepitg it real", but come on...

QUOTE(victimsfamily @ Feb 13 2009, 01:33 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 13 2009, 01:14 AM) View Original Post
Also dont forget that http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ updates as well

Thanks.
Oh and that's it I'm sold on it.
Just :

You mean towtruck?

Comment by DuffMan posted on 13th Feb 2009:

The selection of clothes was hardly that great anyway. If we can't change clothes, at least we no longer have to worry about which shade of brown to wear.

Comment by victimsfamily posted on 13th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 13 2009, 02:32 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 13 2009, 03:52 AM) View Original Post

QUOTE(victimsfamily @ Feb 13 2009, 01:33 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 13 2009, 01:14 AM) View Original Post
Also dont forget that http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ updates as well

Thanks.
Oh and that's it I'm sold on it.
Just :

You mean towtruck?

GTA is also the feeling to be part of a city, it's an immersive game, and the ability to modify our appearance participates in that feeling.

And I mean towtruck indeed, I really hope its presence hints at an actual repair service, with a phone number (why not new side missions too but that I doubt very much).
But please R* not just a useless frustrating vehicle like the forklift. Well like the forklift in IV, since it was useable in SA, as well as the SA towtruck.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 13th Feb 2009:

Uncle Sam loves him some Tanner.

I got this today because of him.

According to the map on the back of the poster there are no new clothing shops, Massacre.
There are random scribbles on it which I assume are gang hideout locations.

Comment by Massacre posted on 13th Feb 2009:

That's a shame. I'm really surprised at how much shit I caught for expressing my concern. It's not like I planned to deck him out in shit from Perseus, I just liked his outfit in IV better than what he's wearing in the trailers. No big deal.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 13th Feb 2009:

I had the same concern too tbh. I mean, I know bikers wear leather and stuff, but, you know, they do change clothes every now and then haha.
I kinda liked what he wore in the original game too, so it'd be nice to change it out.

Comment by Massacre posted on 13th Feb 2009:

Now that I think about it, I'm sure there'll be other clothes. Having only one outfit would kind of be a few steps backwards to GTA III. I'm guessing that either the existing clothing shops will have new clothes, or (preferably) Johnny's wardrobe will be preloaded with a decent selection of clothing.

Comment by Hitman540 posted on 13th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ Feb 13 2009, 04:43 AM) View Original Post

so does that mean that the story takes place after niko's somewhat?

Comment by Massacre posted on 13th Feb 2009:

The cutscene in the trailer is from Museum Piece, you see it in GTA IV. Johnny's story runs alongside Niko's.