GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Tuesday Banner!
Latest News > The Lost And Damned on Gametrailers TV

The Lost And Damned on Gametrailers TV

Rockstar Games have just emailed us to let us know of a special episode on Game Trailers TV tomorrow night which will feature some new content from The Lost And Damned. They can explain it better...

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give you a heads-up and let you know that Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned will be featured on a special episode of GameTrailers TV tommorrow night, hosted from our office in New York City. There will be tons of never-before-seen footage, including exclusive first glimpses of various cut scenes, gameplay and hints about what to expect from the storyline.
GameTrailers TV airs Friday night at 10PM PST / 1 AM EST on Spike TV, and is also available online at GameTrailers.com and on Xbox LIVE, iTunes and Amazon Unbox.

Cheers,
Webmaster@R*

Posted On 05th Feb 2009 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 07th Feb 2009 by angeal 18
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790920

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 05th Feb 2009:

Thanks for the heads up, Psy.

Comment by Massacre posted on 05th Feb 2009:

Nice. I love how nobody makes a big deal about DLC, but when it's for GTA it gets treated like a completely new game.

Comment by Psy posted on 05th Feb 2009:

To be honest it pretty much is a different game though. It's as much of a "DLC" as Vice City was to GTA3 in a way, albeit without an actual different city. I think they've been working on Lost And Damned longer than they worked on Vice City o_O.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 05th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 5 2009, 07:51 PM) View Original Post

When its a whole new chapter story, and not just an overpriced map pack or a game mode that should have been available in the original game, it deserves a bit more attention.

My 2100 point card arrived today so I'm all ready to download this puppy smile.gif

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 05th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 5 2009, 03:14 PM) View Original Post
My 2100 point card arrived today so I'm all ready to download this puppy :)

Ditto here. I've scheduled a 'sick day' from work as well.

Comment by W1ckeD posted on 05th Feb 2009:

Ok cool stuff!
But what time is that in the UK/EU?

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 05th Feb 2009:

v_v My 360s fans died.

So yeah, my 360 is trashed right now. If I can get my income taxes in fast enough I may be able to get this on launch.

Comment by Destruction-Overdrive posted on 05th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 5 2009, 04:43 PM) View Original Post
v_v My 360s fans died.

Sorry to hear that.

Im going to watch this despite not being able to play it.

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 07th Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 5 2009, 10:49 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 5 2009, 04:43 PM) View Original Post
v_v My 360s fans died.

Sorry to hear that.

Im going to watch this despite not being able to play it.

Same with me