GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Tuesday Banner!
Latest News > Lost and Damned Updates

Lost and Damned Updates

Gametrailers have put up an exclusive Lost and Damned trailer featuring Johnny Klebitz. A short video giving a better feel of who Johnny Klebitz is along with some action to quench your thirst. You can see it from the source here.

If you're lazy however, watch it here.

Along with the new trailer Rockstar Games have updated their official website with six new screenshots and two new videos "Republican Space Rangers" and "The Martin Serious Show".

Posted On 31st Jan 2009 By 1UP
Comments The last comment was posted on 07th Feb 2009 by angeal 18
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790849

Comment by Destruction-Overdrive posted on 31st Jan 2009:

I have got to get this in every topic.

FFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!

I lol'd at he new vids.

And they got a fake message board up. Pretty cool.

Comment by 6 shooter posted on 31st Jan 2009:

The video is cool, too bad the music sucks. It simply doesn't fit in with Johnny's words "That's heavy metal".

Comment by 6 shooter posted on 31st Jan 2009:

Comment by DuffMan posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 31 2009, 04:54 PM) View Original Post
And they got a fake message board up. Pretty cool.

Haha, it's just like our Asylum.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jan 31 2009, 11:18 AM) View Original Post

I think he says "Thats heavy, man."

And can anyone figure out what the girl is saying?

Comment by 1UP posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 31 2009, 12:54 PM) View Original Post
I have got to get this in every topic.

FFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!

I lol'd at he new vids.

And they got a fake message board up. Pretty cool.

"I would have to say yes, and here’s why: Take for instance the June 12, 2002 show and compare it against any shows Martin did last month. When Martin’s mother was trapped in that limo being ravaged by the homeless guy, I couldn’t turn off the radio. In fact I lost my job at work because I was sitting out in the parking lot masturbating."

"I listened to some torrents of his box set and I don’t get it – some of the older shows just aren’t funny"

"Torrent douche!"

I thought that stuff was funny as shit. Haven't been able to check it out allot because my connections been dropping randomly all day. Took me like fucking 45 mins just to post the news because of "interrupted connection" crap. I'll have to tweak the news post to better suit the updates later if I can.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jan 31 2009, 05:41 PM) View Original Post
And can anyone figure out what the girl is saying?

Something like; "You're here, you're here, oh man Johnny."

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 31st Jan 2009:

Cant wait for this and the dlc after this.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jan 31 2009, 07:53 PM) View Original Post
Cant wait for this and the dlc after this.

You have a 360? Judging by the lack of an X-Box username under your profile i'd say no, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment by I Made Your Mom In GMod posted on 31st Jan 2009:

For those that want to know, the song is Brazilian Girls - Noveau Americain.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 31st Jan 2009:

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 31 2009, 02:58 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jan 31 2009, 07:53 PM) View Original Post
Cant wait for this and the dlc after this.

He doesn't.

I don't think he even has GTA4. Just a computer and an account on this site. That's all you need, right?

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 01st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 1 2009, 04:59 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 31 2009, 02:58 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jan 31 2009, 07:53 PM) View Original Post
Cant wait for this and the dlc after this.

He doesn't.

You live in Tampa correct? No wonder your a prick! I also live in Tampa! Oh, I do have Grand theft auto 4 good sir, It was the reason i came to this site back in July. The first person i met when i got here unfortunately was GLC.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 01st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 04:37 PM) View Original Post
You live in Tampa correct? No wonder your a prick! I also live in Tampa!

I don't know if you said that intentionally but it was funny as fuck.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 01st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 1 2009, 11:50 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 04:37 PM) View Original Post
You live in Tampa correct? No wonder your a prick! I also live in Tampa!

I don't know if you said that intentionally but it was funny as fuck.

I caught that.

All pricks live in Tampa, that's a fact.

Angeal, if you want to meet up for a fist fight, I'm down.

Comment by Massacre posted on 01st Feb 2009:

All pricks live in Tampa? Damn, I'm only moving to St. Augustine.

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 01st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 2 2009, 02:25 AM) View Original Post
All pricks live in Tampa? Damn, I'm only moving to St. Augustine.

We had the superbowl! Unfortunately the bucs suck to much ass to actually get to be in it.

Comment by Massacre posted on 01st Feb 2009:

QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 10:38 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 2 2009, 02:25 AM) View Original Post
All pricks live in Tampa? Damn, I'm only moving to St. Augustine.

sad.gif I know.

Comment by King Kubano posted on 02nd Feb 2009:

[codebox][/codebox]

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 02nd Feb 2009:

QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 10:38 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 2 2009, 02:25 AM) View Original Post
All pricks live in Tampa? Damn, I'm only moving to St. Augustine.

No one would have gone except the pricks of Tampa if the Bucs made it to the Superbowl.

Comment by punxtr posted on 02nd Feb 2009:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 1 2009, 03:27 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 1 2009, 11:50 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 04:37 PM) View Original Post
You live in Tampa correct? No wonder your a prick! I also live in Tampa!

I don't know if you said that intentionally but it was funny as fuck.

I caught that.

All pricks live in Tampa, that's a fact.

Angeal, if you want to meet up for a fist fight, I'm down.

I'm not a prick... just an asshole. Maybe that's because I live on the south edge of Tampa.

Comment by Roman posted on 03rd Feb 2009:

Well since we are all spamming here I may as well get in on the action.

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 07th Feb 2009:

I just saw a new cutsence and the game looks really good. Its gonna make fans of GTA4 happy.

Comment by angeal 18 posted on 07th Feb 2009:

Oh shit. Luis is the next Gta Protagonist.....