GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Sunday Banner!
Latest News > New Lost And Damned Screenshot

New Lost And Damned Screenshot

Rockstar Games have been kind enough to send us over a new screenshot of the Lost and Damned, showing Johnny on his bike. You can check it out in the gallery by clicking on the image below.

Posted On 28th Jan 2009 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 29th Jan 2009 by Massacre
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790823

Comment by DuffMan posted on 28th Jan 2009:

Looks good, but our Faggio easily pwns it, eh Psy? tongue.gif

Comment by Psy posted on 28th Jan 2009:

Definitely... These are the real screenshots of the lost and damned, isn't that right DuffMan...

Comment by werewolf23 posted on 28th Jan 2009:

scooter.gif scooter.gif

"Rockstar Games have been kind enough to send us over a new screenshot"

Yeah, it's nice of them, but basically it's really just Free Publicity. It's not coming from their hearts or anything. They got the 50mil and now they're after more. Being truly 'kind' would mean they gave us all free copies of the game. That would also be 'cool'.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 28th Jan 2009:

I like Johnny's bike. I bet something stupid will happen to it, like when its in the parking spot, it'll get knocked out by a renegade taxi and when I save the game and load it, it wont be there.

And also, Psy, what is it that you use to get your screenshots?

Comment by Dedeleko posted on 28th Jan 2009:

he's floating on his bike... his ass isnt touching anything

Comment by Psy posted on 28th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jan 28 2009, 05:50 PM) View Original Post

And also, Psy, what is it that you use to get your screenshots?

I've got the Pro version.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 28th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Psy @ Jan 28 2009, 07:42 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jan 28 2009, 05:50 PM) View Original Post

And also, Psy, what is it that you use to get your screenshots?

I've got the Pro version.

Those screenshots look like you and the Duffman just riding around on bikes outside of the Biker hangouts.

Comment by Psy posted on 29th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 29 2009, 01:22 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Psy @ Jan 28 2009, 07:42 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jan 28 2009, 05:50 PM) View Original Post

And also, Psy, what is it that you use to get your screenshots?

I've got the Pro version.

Don't be so silly scooter.gif

Comment by Massacre posted on 29th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Dedeleko @ Jan 28 2009, 03:48 PM) View Original Post
he's floating on his bike... his ass isnt touching anything

You bounce on your bike when you go over potholes or uneven areas. The screenshot was probably taken mid-bounce.

Comment by Psy posted on 29th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jan 30 2009, 12:36 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Dedeleko @ Jan 28 2009, 03:48 PM) View Original Post
he's floating on his bike... his ass isnt touching anything

I dunno about that, doesn't look like there's any potholes near where he is.

Comment by Massacre posted on 29th Jan 2009:

Maybe it's off-screen? I don't know, I was just offering it up as a possibility. We'll know for sure when it's out and we can investigate Johnny's ass more extensively. tongue.gif

Comment by Psy posted on 29th Jan 2009:

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jan 30 2009, 01:49 AM) View Original Post

Well you can't really tell, but on thegtaplace's screenshot, it looks like he's leaning forward and his arse is off the seat too.

Comment by Massacre posted on 29th Jan 2009:

Hmm, I just checked, and with Niko, you just bounce every few seconds, regardless of what the road's like. I assume Johnny will be the same.