GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > Eight new 'Lost and Damned' Screenshots

Eight new 'Lost and Damned' Screenshots

From famine to feast, as they say. Now that we've started getting some actual info about GTA IV's DLC the floodgates have opened and it's been new information left and right! In keeping with that Rockstar has released 8 new screenshots from the highly anticipated Lost and Damned!

You can see the other new screens in our Images Gallery, and don't forget to check out our forums!

Posted On 16th Dec 2008 By OptimumPx
Comments The last comment was posted on 26th Dec 2008 by bOnEs
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790395

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 16th Dec 2008:

Going out to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And it looks like they're all outta bubblegum.

Argh, its kick ass and chew bubblegum!

Comment by Psy posted on 16th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 16 2008, 05:22 PM) View Original Post

Argh, its kick bubblegum and chew ass!

Fixed.

Comment by Ayreon posted on 16th Dec 2008:

Grenade launcher........

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Comment by 1UP posted on 17th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 04:29 PM) View Original Post

Grenade launcher........

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that's a grenade launcher, seems to look like an auto shotgun (striker?)to me o_O

Or maybe im wrong idk.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 17th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Dec 16 2008, 11:51 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 16 2008, 05:22 PM) View Original Post

Argh, its kick bubblegum and chew ass!

Fixed.

Haha. Psy, that was clever.

Whats anyones guess on how we're going to go between playing as Niko and Johnny.
Say for instance, if you decide you want to play as Niko and play the original GTA4.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 17th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 17 2008, 05:19 AM) View Original Post

Or maybe im wrong idk.

I dunno about you, but the red shell casing gives the game away for me.

Comment by PS FANBOY posted on 17th Dec 2008:

I dunno what that is but i definatly saw a striker in the trailer

Comment by Ayreon posted on 17th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 17 2008, 12:19 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 04:29 PM) View Original Post

Grenade launcher........

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe im wrong idk.

I figured it was a grenade launcher because the car he is shooting at is blowing up.

Comment by Canadianbacon123 posted on 17th Dec 2008:

Looks like an automatic shotgun to me. As for the bike, they said there was new vehicles, weapons and music included in the DLC.

Comment by Skinny. posted on 17th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 17 2008, 04:20 PM) View Original Post

I know what you mean, and I've been wondering this myself. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment by punxtr posted on 18th Dec 2008:

A blue man appears on the map where you can initiate the change instead of "random encounters." You walk into a house and the screen flashes to convey time elapse... out walks a biker instead.

Comment by Addopaddo posted on 18th Dec 2008:

I think it is a shotgun. Look at the shell.

Comment by Canadianbacon123 posted on 18th Dec 2008:

It's pretty much an AA-12 Shotgun.

Comment by BioSphere posted on 18th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 16 2008, 11:19 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 04:29 PM) View Original Post

Grenade launcher........

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe im wrong idk.

Shotgun.... You can tell by the shell thats coming out of it

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 18th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 12:29 PM) View Original Post
Grenade launcher........

Moron.

Comment by Massacre posted on 19th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 17 2008, 07:56 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 17 2008, 05:19 AM) View Original Post

Or maybe im wrong idk.

I dunno about you, but the red shell casing gives the game away for me.

lol. These screens are awesome, though, I wish I were able to get it...

Sadly, there's no broadband- and thus no Xbox Live- here in bumfuck nowhere.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 19th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 02:29 PM) View Original Post

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

I just noticed...is it me, or does that body on the ground look extra fucked up?
Like more blood on him that normal.

Comment by King Kubano posted on 19th Dec 2008:

I think is Anna (Mikhail Faustin daughter) in this screenshot from the trailer.
Rockstar official trailer in HD

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 20th Dec 2008:

Nice find there...but also...didnt Playboy say that those bikers were "racist as shit"

There is a black guy in their ranks....?

I think he was just scared!

Comment by Skinny. posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 20 2008, 03:56 PM) View Original Post
I think is Anna (Mikhail Faustin daughter) in this screenshot from the trailer.

Am I the only one who didn't forget, that Niko killed that Jason guy? So yeah, it's Anna Faustin.

Comment by Asthenia posted on 20th Dec 2008:

I wonder how much of what we can see here is only available in missions.

It's already obvious you'll just be a loner when you're not in missions, and won't be able to call your gang up to go smash some shit up and cause trouble, like a Biker Gang, or something.

Maybe we'll just go bowling.

Comment by victimsfamily posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Asthenia @ Dec 20 2008, 11:30 AM) View Original Post
I wonder how much of what we can see here is only available in missions.

Maybe we'll just go bowling.

Ha ha true... I wouldn't hope for the new weapons and vehicles outside specific missions or even outside cutscenes either, who knows. I decided I won't hope for anything from R* now. Because I learned that "screenshots mean nothing". And if we're deceived after buying the game it's our own fault you see.

But seriously I feel some sort of bitter wind blowing on these forums.

Comment by Ayreon posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:15 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 20 2008, 03:56 PM) View Original Post
I think is Anna (Mikhail Faustin daughter) in this screenshot from the trailer.

I was 95% sure it was that guy.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 20 2008, 05:53 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:15 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 20 2008, 03:56 PM) View Original Post
I think is Anna (Mikhail Faustin daughter) in this screenshot from the trailer.

I was 95% sure it was that guy.

I'm assuming the storyline runs at a parallel to Niko's story, so maybe we'll (I won't since I don't own a 360) see Niko killing this guy in the park, or maybe a mission where you have to escape the Libertonian museum with the diamond money and get it to a safehouse.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 20 2008, 11:53 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 20 2008, 05:15 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 20 2008, 03:56 PM) View Original Post
I think is Anna (Mikhail Faustin daughter) in this screenshot from the trailer.

I was 95% sure it was that guy.

I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I knew it was him when I first saw him.
But I will admit, I forgot he was in the Lost.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 20th Dec 2008:

One question that I haven't seen asked; these new weapons and cars, will they be available in Niko's story too?

Comment by Assassinator posted on 20th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Dec 18 2008, 07:07 PM) View Original Post
It's pretty much an AA-12 Shotgun.

no its a DAO-12

ill get a screeny of a DAO-12

Comment by Ayreon posted on 20th Dec 2008:

Comment by King Kubano posted on 21st Dec 2008:

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Dec 20 2008, 07:59 PM) View Original Post

I dont think so.
I think will be some clothes, bikes, weapons, and musics. Dont expect too much things because its an expansion pack not a full game. The original game take 3 years to finish. This expansion pack will take no more than 6 months to finish. It will be nice if we can use all things in Niko storyline thumbup.gif .

Comment by Ayreon posted on 21st Dec 2008:

QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 21 2008, 03:37 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Dec 20 2008, 07:59 PM) View Original Post

I dont think so.

Well a lot of those 3 years was making the engine of the game and the map. THe DLC is in the same city using the same engine. It won't take as long to make in contrast to the amount of gameplay that will be added.

Comment by King Kubano posted on 22nd Dec 2008:

In this part from the trailer Johnny says: "I am not in the kidnapping business".
I think Parkie ask Johnny if he will acepted the mission for kidnapping the Ancelloti daughter (Gracie). Johnny refuses and Parkie turned in the Niko to do this Job.

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 22 2008, 01:29 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 21 2008, 03:37 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Dec 20 2008, 07:59 PM) View Original Post

I dont think so.

Yes its true but the voice actors, cutcenes, motion capture, new sounds (for weapons, cars and bikes), etc...its not so simple to do in the same engine. After the release of GTA IV Rockstar have a big delay about making the DLC for Microsoft.
Rockstar make the announcement about the release for the DLC in August. The reality is they have nothing done until October.

Comment by BioSphere posted on 22nd Dec 2008:

QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 22 2008, 12:50 PM) View Original Post

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 22 2008, 01:29 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(King Kubano @ Dec 21 2008, 03:37 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Dec 20 2008, 07:59 PM) View Original Post

I dont think so.

I honestly think that R* had all of them things already made and didnt put them in the original gtaIV so they can use them in the DLC. Its more simple to make the missions. in the special edition artbook niko is holding a colt python revolver in the making of gta4. thats why i think they had some things for the DLC. but u never no

Comment by bOnEs posted on 26th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 19 2008, 12:58 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 16 2008, 02:29 PM) View Original Post

Look at the brown bike with that curvy tank. It looks like a new kind of bike.

Like more blood on him that normal.

nope... those are red camos...