GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > GTA IV wins GOTY, Lost and Damned Trailer

GTA IV wins GOTY, Lost and Damned Trailer

An amazing night for Rockstargames, Grand Theft Auto IV took home a stunning three of the seven nominated awards including "Game Of The Year", "Best Action Adventure Game", and "Best Performance By A Human Male" for Michael Hollick as Niko Bellic.

Also making the scene moments ago, the world premiere of the trailer for, The Lost & Damned, the Xbox 360 Downloadable Content was shown at the Spike TV 2008 Video Game Awards. A action-packed trailer giving some insight to the storyline, characters, features and mayhem for us to expect.

Here's the trailer, credit to Dr. Evil

Posted On 14th Dec 2008 By 1UP
Comments The last comment was posted on 16th Dec 2008 by 1UP
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790376

Comment by PyroHazard posted on 14th Dec 2008:

No, congratulations to Spike TV and TIME Magazine for unintentionally trolling half of the internet's pretentious pricks of the gaming blogosphere for hating on GTAIV because it didn't have jetpacks. smile.gif

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 15th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 14 2008, 08:25 PM) View Original Post
"Best Performance By A Human Male" for Michael Hollick as Niko Bellic.

Quite the strange award... I'm really anxious to see the trailer. I didn't catch the show :[

Comment by Dr. Evil posted on 15th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 14 2008, 08:25 PM) View Original Post
Keep an eye out, we will get the Trailer for you soon as possible!

Done...if posted on the main front page be sure to give me props for acting so quickly laugh.gif

Comment by RomanBellic posted on 15th Dec 2008:

holy shit this game looks badass,damn i have a PS3 sad.gif

I'm jealous of xbox users..

Comment by DuffMan posted on 15th Dec 2008:

mmm, Jackhammer AT-12 shotgun.
mmm, drivebys with shotguns.

Not sure those two interesting features are worth $20 though if I'm honest...

Comment by Ayreon posted on 15th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Dec 14 2008, 11:47 PM) View Original Post

QTF

I've wanted a Biker lead in a GTA game since I played GTA III and now they finally have one its in a 360 DLC.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Asthenia posted on 15th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 15 2008, 08:47 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Dec 14 2008, 11:47 PM) View Original Post

QTF

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so full of lose right now.

/hugs xbox for the first time in months

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 15th Dec 2008:

That trailer is so insane. Luckily my friend is probably going to get this so I'll play it there. biggrin.gif

Comment by Seeen posted on 15th Dec 2008:

Hell yeah! A street-sweeper shotgun! Drive-bys with shotguns too? AND drive-by melees?!

New multiplayer modes, vehicles, guns, songs and a different side to the story.

I can't wait.

Comment by 1UP posted on 16th Dec 2008:

He would have stolen it anyways Pyro...

Anyway, I'll be hoping the DLC finds its way to PC. I think there is a pretty high chance of that.