GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Sunday Banner!
Latest News > Reminder: 'Lost and Damned' First Look on Spike TV Tonight

Reminder: 'Lost and Damned' First Look on Spike TV Tonight

This is just a quick message to remind you of the premiere of the Lost and Damned DLC that will be appearing on Spike TV tonight, live, from 9.00pm EST, during the 2008 Video Game Awards.

For anyone who can't watch Spike TV in their living room, you will be able to watch the awards online via the live stream.

The Lost and Damned episodic content pack is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and is scheduled to be released on February 17th, 2009.

Posted On 14th Dec 2008 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 14th Dec 2008 by 1UP
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790366

Comment by Ayreon posted on 14th Dec 2008:

FUCK!!

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 14th Dec 2008:

Thanks for the reminder, set my DVR to record so I can FF through all of Jack Black's scripted jokes.

Comment by Skinny. posted on 14th Dec 2008:

Did it start yet?

Comment by 1UP posted on 14th Dec 2008:

I am watching Spike right now haven't seen any GTA yet, but just so you know yes it is on. tongue.gif

Wow their awards are allot more lame then I remembered.

Comment by aussie_b8ler posted on 14th Dec 2008:

I'm watching online and the camera work is shit. They don't show what is on the screen. It's starting to piss me off.

Comment by 1UP posted on 14th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(aussie_b8ler @ Dec 14 2008, 10:43 PM) View Original Post

Besides the God of War III trailer, you didn't miss much so far.

edit - I think its showing lost and damned thing now.

Comment by aussie_b8ler posted on 14th Dec 2008:

I found a much better stream. It's a little blury but it exactly waht is being shown on the TV.

I saw the GoW 3 trailer it was nothing special. I liked those gauntlet things. They were badass.

Comment by Skinny. posted on 14th Dec 2008:

am I the only one who just saw the trailer ohmy.gif

Comment by 1UP posted on 14th Dec 2008:

I think I saw a new weapon or two, for the most part it seemed to have just been telling a bit of the story.

So can anyone find the trailer on the nets so we can watch it a billion times over?

Comment by aussie_b8ler posted on 14th Dec 2008:

No I saw it. It looks like they are taking GTA in a whole new direction. The whole biker scene is the polar opposite to the story of an eastrn european immigrant.

Looks like you can fire a shotgun form bikes now. Awesome.

Comment by Skinny. posted on 14th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 15 2008, 02:00 PM) View Original Post

Was it just me, or did he have an AA-12?

Comment by 1UP posted on 14th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 14 2008, 11:03 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 15 2008, 02:00 PM) View Original Post

Was it just me, or did he have an AA-12?

Know what forget what I said I need to find it so I can watch it again.lol