GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Sunday Banner!
Latest News > Lost and Damned DLC To Premiere on Spike TV

Lost and Damned DLC To Premiere on Spike TV

Rockstar Games and Spike TV today announced that the Lost and Damned episodic downloadable content pack for the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will be premiered at the 2008 Video Game Awards, live on Sunday December 14 at 9.00pm EST.

While no further details were given in the press release, we can be certain that we'll see at least some of the new characters, weapons and vehicles to be unleashed in Liberty City come February 17th - providing you own the Xbox 360 version and are prepared to pay for it, that is.

[Source: PRNewswire Press Release]

Posted On 05th Dec 2008 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 07th Dec 2008 by DiO
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790211

Comment by punxtr posted on 05th Dec 2008:

FUCK!

Comment by DuffMan posted on 05th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(punxtr @ Dec 5 2008, 11:39 PM) View Original Post
FUCK!

If you don't want to be left out, you can set up a silver Xbox Live account on xbox.com, add some Microsoft Points to it with your credit card, then pay for the content on the new Marketplace website smile.gif

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 05th Dec 2008:

God damn. It's times like these I wish I had an Xbox. But then I remember that *insert petty fanboy garbage*

sad.gif

Comment by Ayreon posted on 05th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 5 2008, 06:49 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(punxtr @ Dec 5 2008, 11:39 PM) View Original Post
FUCK!

Great suggestion for someone without Xbox live. My problem is I don't have an Xbox.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 06th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 02:50 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 5 2008, 06:49 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(punxtr @ Dec 5 2008, 11:39 PM) View Original Post
FUCK!

I know, but you can at least get half way to having it.

Comment by CutThatCity posted on 06th Dec 2008:

I still don't want an xbox. I just really fucking want this DLC.

Comment by 1UP posted on 06th Dec 2008:

PC version will likely get the weapons and cars one way or another (It may be part of that lame 50 million deal with M$)... Anyway was the Cheetah car or w/e in the current game? If not bet they specifically kept some of the vehicles from the past out of the main game. If those are in the DLC I am really not going to be liking Rockstar, with them being so shady lately.

Comment by Ayreon posted on 06th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 6 2008, 06:07 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 02:50 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 5 2008, 06:49 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(punxtr @ Dec 5 2008, 11:39 PM) View Original Post
FUCK!

I know, but you can at least get half way to having it.

mellow.gif
QUOTE(CutThatCity @ Dec 6 2008, 11:28 AM) View Original Post
I still don't want an xbox. I just really fucking want this DLC.

QFT. The DLC isn't worth getting an Xbox over.

QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 6 2008, 12:18 PM) View Original Post

That or hackers will port the DLC.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 06th Dec 2008:

I'm going to Tivo the awards show.

There's no way in hell I would sit through half an hour of Spike TV's "programming" voluntarily.

Comment by BioSphere posted on 07th Dec 2008:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 5 2008, 05:49 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(punxtr @ Dec 5 2008, 11:39 PM) View Original Post
FUCK!

Would u be able to DL the content on your pc then install it 2 the 360 via usb?

Comment by rbkjoggers posted on 07th Dec 2008:

is the johnny the biker we get to play as in this new DLC the same johnny the biker from the mission "blow your cover" when you meet a scary looking biker named Johnny at Elizabeta's party

Also in the same mission he appears again in the cut scene when the undercover cop tries to do the deal with you.

Comment by rbkjoggers posted on 07th Dec 2008:

UPDATE : also he steals the diamond money in the museum mission

is it the same guy ?