GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Sunday Banner!
Latest News > 'Lost and Damned' DLC Priced?

'Lost and Damned' DLC Priced?

While neither Microsoft nor Rockstar have announced the official pricing for the Lost and Damned downloadable content, GameStop has given us some idea of what we can expect to be paying on a recent listing on their online store. They are offering a bundle containing a code to download the DLC from the XBL Marketplace and a two-sided poster for $19.99, which equates to 1600 Microsoft Points. This would make it one of the most expensive pieces of content on the Marketplace, falling just behind the Shivering Isles expansion pack for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is priced at 2400 MSP.

[Source: GameStop 'Lost and Damned' Product Listing]

Posted On 28th Nov 2008 By DuffMan
Comments The last comment was posted on 01st Dec 2008 by 6 shooter
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790152

Comment by DuPz0r posted on 28th Nov 2008:

It has to be a pretty large expansion then right...?

Comment by Imaphatpimp posted on 28th Nov 2008:

Ha, PS3 users don't pay that $20...............................cuz we can't. sad.gif

Comment by Ind posted on 28th Nov 2008:

well fuck that.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 28th Nov 2008:

Oh no! $20?! WTF.

Please, stop being little bitches. $20 is very acceptable if the DLC delivers.

Count on me to get it when it drops and give you the nitty titty gritty.

Comment by Seeen posted on 28th Nov 2008:

20 bucks isn't bad at all. New weapons, another side of story, and even new vehicles? Sweet. The only thing that sucks is that I'm gonna have to pay $20 on my friends console cuz I don't have a 360.

Comment by TheAnalogKid2112 posted on 28th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 02:56 PM) View Original Post

Hahahaha.

Do any of you have jobs? 20 dollars isn't a lot of money at all.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 28th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 28 2008, 07:07 PM) View Original Post
Oh no! $20?! WTF.

Please, stop being little bitches. $20 is very acceptable if the DLC delivers.

Count on me to get it when it drops and give you the nitty titty gritty.

Hells yeah. Plus you get a poster.
I'm a poster...fanboy?

I love me some posters.

Comment by Imaphatpimp posted on 28th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:47 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 02:56 PM) View Original Post

Hahahaha.

Do any of you have jobs? 20 dollars isn't a lot of money at all.

By WE can't I meant WE can't because its NOT on the PS3 at all. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. $20 is nothing.

Comment by RomanBellic posted on 28th Nov 2008:

^ I hope it comes to the PS3 in the future just like the trophies did.

Comment by Imaphatpimp posted on 29th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 28 2008, 10:48 PM) View Original Post
^ I hope it comes to the PS3 in the future just like the trophies did.

Microsoft didn't pay 50 million for exclusive achievements/trophies.

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 29th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 09:16 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:47 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 02:56 PM) View Original Post

Hahahaha.

Do any of you have jobs? 20 dollars isn't a lot of money at all.

yeah right just admit it. You're a homeless man!
Ha!

Comment by Sharpie Fetish posted on 29th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 29 2008, 01:47 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 02:56 PM) View Original Post

Hahahaha.

Do any of you have jobs? 20 dollars isn't a lot of money at all.

Indeed thats a days sellin of coke cans at school for me (i buy them cheap sell 50p)

I wont be getting it til ive seen stoic's itty bitty titty timmy mallet itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini on it

Comment by 6 shooter posted on 01st Dec 2008:

That's what I call marketing! To sell a game like GTA IV once is no big deal, but to sell it twice...and maybe that's only the beginning? wink.gif

Now you know why the original game lacked additional activities, side missions, etc. Everything had been set up so that R* could SELL them to you (us) biggrin.gif