GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Friday Banner!
Latest News > Members Starting To Get Keys

Members Starting To Get Keys

Now, after what seems an age of time, our members have apparently started to get their keys for their 100% Completion off the game. Kuwong, one of our more senior members has recieved his Key via the post including a letter that says "With Compliments".

Hopefully we will start seeing more and more topics coming up of more people receiving their keys.

Link to the Topic: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790044

Posted On 11th Nov 2008 By Pieface
Comments The last comment was posted on 01st Jul 2009 by TreeFitty
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790045

Comment by Kuwong posted on 11th Nov 2008:

Actually came by ups, and had to be signed for, so a warning to all who will be receiving one, you may need to make a trip to your ups depot if you miss them. I also feel my topic should be more serious, if it's gonna be linked to. tongue.gif

Comment by ThePaleOgre posted on 11th Nov 2008:

I got mine last Thursday or Friday
groovy

Mine didnt have to be signed for. The ups guy delivered it to the side door and not the front door though and I think mine had been sitting outside for a day or two

Comment by Kuwong posted on 11th Nov 2008:

Mainly because you're US based. Mine would of had to clear customs, so extra security was no doubt needed. Signatures on arrival for one.

Comment by Distruckshun-OvardriEv posted on 11th Nov 2008:

Thats sick. Makes me wish I rushed through the game. Oh well.

Comment by Harrop posted on 11th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Nov 11 2008, 04:08 PM) View Original Post
Thats sick. Makes me wish I rushed through the game. Oh well.

Comment by Kuwong posted on 11th Nov 2008:

Pah I didn't rush the game. Did it in a week I think, they extended the deadline to get 100%. I was already at about 70%, figured I'd go for it. Was unemployed at the time, so I had pretty much all the time I needed.

Comment by Distruckshun-OvardriEv posted on 11th Nov 2008:

Either way I do wish I did it.

Comment by 1UP posted on 11th Nov 2008:

That is one sweet looking key, wonder what it is too. unsure.gif

locked.gif

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 11th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(1UP @ Nov 11 2008, 12:05 PM) View Original Post
That is one sweet looking key, wonder what it is too. :unsure:

locked.gif

I wonder if it has any functionality.

Perhaps a clue in the game will lead you to a building in Liberty City where there is a locked safe. You must go to NYC to the real-life building and unlock the safe which contains a code to download DLC before everyone else.

Or maybe it's just for display.

Comment by SOADdict posted on 11th Nov 2008:

^Jeah wright.

The keys look sweet. Pewter?

Comment by Pieface posted on 12th Nov 2008:

Yeah, they are made from Pewter I've been told. Makes me wish I enjoyed the game more to actually get those pigeons and stunt jumps.

Comment by Harrop posted on 12th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(SOADdict @ Nov 12 2008, 03:08 AM) View Original Post
^Jeah wright.

The keys look sweet. Pewter?

QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 12 2008, 09:30 AM) View Original Post

So do I.

Comment by Assassinator posted on 15th Nov 2008:

I have gotten 100% complete, how do iget my key?

Comment by ThePaleOgre posted on 16th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 15 2008, 09:20 PM) View Original Post
I have gotten 100% complete, how do iget my key?

Go 88mph into the first week of May 2008

Comment by Assassinator posted on 16th Nov 2008:

did that make any sense? so if i didnt get 100% before may 2008 i cant get a key?

Comment by Kuwong posted on 16th Nov 2008:

You had to get 100% within the first few weeks, and had registered your psn/xbox gamertag on the Rockstar social site. Otherwise you'l never get the key.

Comment by HEAT84 posted on 18th Nov 2008:

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 16 2008, 08:20 AM) View Original Post

Don't tell me you never saw Back To The Future! Great Scott! When the Delorean hit 88mph, the time circuits activated.

Maybe they'll bring back this promotion or whatever they called it so us PC players can get them. This is the first I'm hearing about these keys. I don't think I want one though. I'm not much for knick knacks, which is what it is.

Comment by chaingang soldier posted on 07th May 2009:

locked.gif the only way to get the special key is if someone is selling it on ebay cause i just bought one someone was selling on ebay and i just recently got the game off ebay and a ps3 and i plan on getting 100% in this game cause i have nothing but time on my hands cause i ain`t got a job and i have completed gta3, vice city, sanandreas, liberty city stories, and vice city stories for the ps2 all 100% so i have time to play this game now. i doubt anybody else is going to be crazy enough though to sell their key on ebay. i`ll rush through the game to get the liberty city minute achievement then the rest i`ll just take my time. now you won`t be safe in any vehicle you drive cause now since you can go through the windshield of a car instead of being safe makes you think they should of given you the option of wearing a seatbelt and airbags so youd be safer even though nobody would waste time putting their seatbelt on in the game.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 07th May 2009:

QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:30 AM) View Original Post

Hold on, you bought the key on eBay with the intention of getting 100% Also, you don't have a job, but you just bought a PS3, GTA4 for the PS3 and a GTA4 100% Key off of eBay?

QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:30 AM) View Original Post

You'll probably be selling yours when you run out of food.

QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:30 AM) View Original Post

Jesus Christ.

Comment by ViceMan posted on 07th May 2009:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 01:55 PM) View Original Post
Jesus Christ.

WHERE?! Does he have my special key? That bastard stole it while I was unconscious in the bathroom after the gang rape and sodomy.

Comment by chaingang soldier posted on 07th May 2009:

no i won`t ever be selling my key

QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 7 2009, 04:27 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 01:55 PM) View Original Post
Jesus Christ.

that is just plain sick viceman

Comment by chaingang soldier posted on 07th May 2009:

i`ve been playing grand theft auto since i was 11 or 12 years old that`s around the time grand theft auto 3 came out for ps2 that game also was also included with the ps2 that my mom got at circut city.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 08th May 2009:

QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:08 PM) View Original Post

Good parenting defined. Happy Mother's Day!

Comment by chaingang soldier posted on 01st Jul 2009:

locked.gif ill have all the trophies within two months of me getting the game

Comment by TreeFitty posted on 01st Jul 2009:

QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ Jul 1 2009, 07:42 AM) View Original Post
locked.gif ill have all the trophies within two months of me getting the game

...
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 08:55 AM) View Original Post
Jesus Christ not this bullshit again.

EDIT: good to see double posting got fixed.