GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Monday Banner!
Latest News > GTA4.TV Presents: Multiplayer Mayhem

GTA4.TV Presents: Multiplayer Mayhem

A few weeks ago, you may have seen the previous video we posted, Free Mode Stunting. The website admins and some of our dedicated members have been at it again and I can now bring you Multiplayer Mayhem, our second Free Mode stunting video. View the video on youtube (below), or download it in high quality (Windows Media Video - Click Here To Download [125 MB]) from the website. You can watch it in high quality on youtube too if you click here and then click on the "watch in high quality" link right under the video.

Let us know any feedback you have. The video is more to show the stunters what I managed to capture on film, however after the success of the first video, I thought I'd put it out there for everyone to watch as well.

Enjoy.

Posted On 25th Sep 2008 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 30th Sep 2008 by Psy
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=789752

Comment by OptimumPx posted on 25th Sep 2008:

Very nice once again! smile.gif

Comment by HongvicebOnEskid2112 posted on 25th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Sep 25 2008, 08:29 PM) View Original Post
Very nice once again! smile.gif

Comment by turd burglar posted on 25th Sep 2008:

pretty good, you guys sure are good at stunting biggrin.gif... most of mine never look that spectacular...

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 25th Sep 2008:

We were such badasses jumpin on the bed.
Breakin the rules. We don't even listen to mama.

Comment by Psy posted on 25th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 26 2008, 12:16 AM) View Original Post
We were such badasses jumpin on the bed.
Breakin the rules. We don't even listen to mama.

Never mind breaking the rules, we broke into the bloody hotel wink.gif

Comment by Quim Boy posted on 25th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Sep 25 2008, 09:29 PM) View Original Post
Very nice once again! smile.gif

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 26th Sep 2008:

Dammit, I've been neglecting my xBox. I'd like to play with you gentlemans again soon.

Comment by PS FANBOY posted on 26th Sep 2008:

niceone, get me in on somma this.

that is if you use playstation for it.
also nice bazooka scene.

Comment by Hwisky posted on 26th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Sep 26 2008, 11:43 AM) View Original Post
niceone, get me in on somma this.

that is if you use playstation for it.
also nice bazooka scene.

He don't. Not yet anyways. With good timing I'm sure we could get You, Me, Ast, Albino, Dupzor, Lazz, bOnEs, Viceman, GLC, TheAnalogKid2112, and Mattay playing and I'm sure a few others. Ive played with all these people. Well, except you PS Fanboy.

Comment by HongvicebOnEskid2112 posted on 26th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 26 2008, 05:59 PM) View Original Post
Ive played with all these people. Well, except you PS Fanboy.

FYI you have played with him. I remember a me and angeal18 vs analogkid, you and ps fanboy TDM, us winning with me getting about 80% the cash on my team thumbup.gif

edit: 100% up for the ps3 idea, however hard it is to time right.

Comment by Hwisky posted on 26th Sep 2008:

Ohh K. So I did play with him. Just the once tho. GTFO PS Fanboy! (O=Online)

Comment by Sharpie Fetish posted on 26th Sep 2008:

Not bad looks alotta fun you got start using sony vegas to edit though makes stunting look much nicer

Comment by TwoFacedTanner posted on 26th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 25 2008, 06:26 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 26 2008, 12:16 AM) View Original Post
We were such badasses jumpin on the bed.
Breakin the rules. We don't even listen to mama.

Never mind breaking the rules, we broke into the bloody hotel wink.gif

Not only did we break into the hotel!
We walked down to the front desk, rented a room on DuffMan's credit card, then trashed it!

Comment by Seeen posted on 26th Sep 2008:

I laughed my ass off at 1:40

Comment by DuffMan posted on 27th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Sep 26 2008, 08:32 PM) View Original Post

How would using a different program make the stunting better? If you're talking about all the cinematic effects that come with it, we were trying to avoid using them and letting the action and the audio do the talking.

Comment by firebird999 posted on 27th Sep 2008:

hmm, missing a few things.

bowling (ten people, one car.)

golf (two people, one rpg launcher, one hole)

and of coarse you need to jump cars through explosions.

Comment by Hwisky posted on 27th Sep 2008:

Ill probably have a stunting vid up soon. Its not going to be good quality at all. My camera is shit. A cellphone cam would do better. But I do have some good shots.

Comment by bOnEs. posted on 27th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 27 2008, 07:48 PM) View Original Post

*cough* i helped *cough*

Comment by Hwisky posted on 27th Sep 2008:

Barely.

Comment by bOnEs. posted on 27th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 27 2008, 09:48 PM) View Original Post
Barely.

smile.gif

Comment by §ynch posted on 27th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 25 2008, 12:43 PM) View Original Post
Enjoy.

SWEET video guyz.
Plus it looked like you all had a great time.
Had to laugh at the hilarious concepts like free jumping,
only to have your mate drive over you after. Classic.
Excellent job - to all of you!

wub.gif Perfect vertical 360's on the big bike.... drool.gif

Comment by MLG Rhino2k8 posted on 28th Sep 2008:

Nice Stunting Vid once again smile.gif

Got my part in it this time

Comment by Zen posted on 28th Sep 2008:

The one with the parked car when the kid started going "Ooh ooh ooh ooh" and then you see the body smash on to the car - that had me in stitches.

Good video, I don't usually watch vids much but this one kept me interested. Well done.

Oh my god, and the one when Duff crashes into the back of Psy's car and goes flying off, that's hilarious.

Comment by DuffMan posted on 28th Sep 2008:

After watching this two or three times already I just realised how much I died during the making of this video...

Comment by PyroHazard posted on 28th Sep 2008:

I am such a pro at spinning top heavy trucks on their sides.

Comment by Hwisky posted on 28th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Sep 28 2008, 08:22 PM) View Original Post
I am such a pro at spinning top heavy trucks on their sides.

And dogs.

Comment by Stoic Person Eater posted on 29th Sep 2008:

QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Sep 28 2008, 08:22 PM) View Original Post
I am such a pro at spinning top heavy trucks on their sides.

Care to share your technique?

Comment by W1ckeD posted on 29th Sep 2008:

Great video, I love 1.50 , the truck crashed and the car alarm was going off, good stuff.
Can I ask : What kind of capture card/device did you use to record this? smile.gif
Thanks!

Comment by Schwarzbagel posted on 29th Sep 2008:

Yeah, when Duff hits Psy's car and does this awkward slingshot off and into the sky... I was 'wtf' all over my face ha ha!

Comment by Psy posted on 30th Sep 2008: