GTA4.TV - Your Source For GTA IV! - Friday Banner!
Latest News > New Exclusive Screenshot From Rockstar

New Exclusive Screenshot From Rockstar

Rockstar Games have just sent us an exclusive new screenshot showing a drive-by being performed in a taxi by Niko. Can you see the small red arrow above the car directly in front? Check it out below, and make sure you stay tuned to GTA4.TV for more GTA4 news and images over the coming weeks.

Other GTA sites got exclusive screenshots too, including GTANet, PlanetGTA, GTAGaming, GTA-Series, GTASite.pl, and The GTA Place. Be sure to check those out as well!

Posted On 01st Apr 2008 By Psy
Comments The last comment was posted on 03rd Apr 2008 by ipwn
View All http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=785333

Comment by Dr.Jdid112 posted on 01st Apr 2008:

That Taxi sure looks pretty.

Comment by Daz posted on 01st Apr 2008:

That looks great! Can't wait to get my hands on this game now and drive around!

Good Stuff Psy.

Comment by Dr.Jdid112 posted on 01st Apr 2008:

I wonder if Sam Houser reads this forum...

What if is a member on here?

What if he wa BlaZed?

Comment by Mekington posted on 01st Apr 2008:

Finally, some classic GTA screenshots

I'm guessing at least some R* employees read the forums, not so sure about them being members etc.. hopefully when the game is released, they'll be more in contact with the community. Like how it is for Burnout Paradise and COD4

Comment by DuffMan posted on 01st Apr 2008:

I love the cityscape in the background smile.gif

Comment by Daz posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Apr 1 2008, 05:17 PM) View Original Post
I love the cityscape in the background smile.gif

It does look good. The draw distance will be great going on that SS. Plus, with high buildings in the way anyway who cares if the draw distance isn't enitly up to scratch?

Comment by Merkleguy posted on 01st Apr 2008:

Nice pic but i was looking at the New screen shot on GTA4 dot net and the close up of the NRG900 doesn't look that great, i mean i was hoping for bikes that looked like this:

or

or

The NRG was the in my opinion the best bike in SAN AN and i would guess is the fastes in GTA 4 but doesn't look like a lot of time has gone into the appearance of the NRG 900 on GTA 4. Anyone reakon there will be any better looking bikes or if i have missed any pics of a better looking bike?

(don't come with any GTA ain't about bikes please, i just wanna know what some other motorbike fans think, cheers)

Merk

Comment by TechEnthu posted on 01st Apr 2008:

It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Comment by AstheniA posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(Mekington @ Apr 1 2008, 05:16 PM) View Original Post
Finally, some classic GTA screenshots

But how will they see the Asylum, where all the intelligence is? sad.gif

Comment by DuffMan posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 1 2008, 05:36 PM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Heyya, welcome to the site smile.gif

Comment by AstheniA posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 1 2008, 05:36 PM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Welcome mate.
I like that taxi too, looks the most powerful. Love the skyline in this shot.

Comment by fmmrhx posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 1 2008, 05:36 PM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Welcome also.

Comment by Psy posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(fmmrhx @ Apr 1 2008, 06:03 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 1 2008, 05:36 PM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Welcome also.

Looking at that picture, I don't think Niko is doing a drive-by but in fact shooting at the car ahead of him as I'm sure I can see some sort of arrow hovering above it.

Nice find actually. Didn't notice that before, but it does look like a red arrow above that car.

Comment by Mekington posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(Merkleguy @ Apr 1 2008, 05:33 PM) View Original Post

or

or

Merk

They're bound to have lots of different bike types. Especially if they want to go down this whole realism route they're going down.

What I want to know is if there are Bicycles. Irrespective of whether a "gangster" would use one, it ads to the city atmosphere when you see people on bicycles in the park etc.. I hope they don't remove them, it seems they're removing too much from GTA SA and focusing too much on the "story" (which will last about 1 weeks worth of play)

Comment by Merkleguy posted on 01st Apr 2008:

Yeh mekington i do hope they keep bicyles and there was one pic of Manny Escuala and there was a BMX(bicyle) in the background, dn't know if ti was just printed onto the wall or not but there was a BMX.

Wheelies on the NRG through Manhattan FTW !!!!!!

Comment by TechEnthu posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 2 2008, 12:06 AM) View Original Post
QUOTE(fmmrhx @ Apr 1 2008, 06:03 PM) View Original Post
QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 1 2008, 05:36 PM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

PS: I'm new here, hello everyone. I'm from Thailand. happy.gif

Welcome also.

Nice find!
So I say he's on a pursuit, maybe doing some kinda side mission? Most Wanted maybe?

Comment by Psy posted on 01st Apr 2008:

I'm positive Rockstar confirmed months ago that bicycles wouldn't be in GTA4.

Comment by Mekington posted on 01st Apr 2008:

So they talk about realism and City Atmosphere, but it seems like this game will be GTA3 with pretty graphics and a slightly better Storyline...

I'm still gonna get it, but it's all abit underwhelming tbh

Comment by neko_ceko posted on 01st Apr 2008:

That picture sure looks good, but I wonder why all cars are with same plate. Its always "Liberty City".

Comment by Merkleguy posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Apr 1 2008, 05:44 PM) View Original Post

I guess everyone in new york has the same number plate word for word, lol hahahha

Comment by smeg93 posted on 01st Apr 2008:

yeah i saw the arrow 2 but only when i opend the pic full siza but atleast its not a rediculous size like in previouse gta's

Comment by Deji posted on 01st Apr 2008:

everyone gets exclusives but me! unsure.gif and i worked the hardest!

the arrow should be a tiny bit bigger. not everyone has a huge tv.

gangsters don't use bikes. Gangsta's do!! biggrin.gif

Comment by TechEnthu posted on 01st Apr 2008:

Maybe it will resize, depend on the distance between u and the target, maybe.

Comment by AstheniA posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Apr 1 2008, 06:44 PM) View Original Post

I'd imagine that's due to the screenshots. I hope so atleast.

Comment by TreeFitty posted on 01st Apr 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 1 2008, 01:28 PM) View Original Post
I'm positive Rockstar confirmed months ago that bicycles wouldn't be in GTA4.

They did, but we've seen a few cases of things they said weren't in, but are. They SHOULD be in, even people who just visit the city should know how many there are and that they should be in.

Comment by GoldWires posted on 01st Apr 2008:

I love the reflection off of the taxi and the fact that you can shoot forward biggrin.gif

Comment by The_Technician posted on 01st Apr 2008:

I don't mind the arrow, its nice and small (Y)

and i like Niko's Jacket (blazer) and jeans combo...looks cool

QUOTE(Mekington @ Apr 2 2008, 03:16 AM) View Original Post
I'm guessing at least some R* employees read the forums

yeah, the artist guy fom the IGN interview said he does

QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 2 2008, 03:36 AM) View Original Post
It's the best looking taxi model [of all 3] in the game IMO.

i don't like the boot (trunk) area, theres like a little fin there...

QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 2 2008, 04:28 AM) View Original Post
I'm positive Rockstar confirmed months ago that bicycles wouldn't be in GTA4.

yeah, but they said that about pay & spray, but someone saw those on the leaked map
i reckon we might see a few around Bohan and that...

Comment by Lazzbrium posted on 01st Apr 2008:

The exclusive screenshot GTAGaymen got is gorgeous. Seems Rockstar were obsessed with cop chases when they took all of these.

Comment by TexasDominators posted on 01st Apr 2008:

very nice new screen

Comment by ipwn posted on 03rd Apr 2008:

QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 1 2008, 04:00 PM) View Original Post

yeah i cnt wait to hall ass ant turn really hard and see the car roll like 5 timeslol this is a feature that ive read about.

this shit is gunna be awesom im goin to eb games @ 11 oclock waitng for the midnight launch,ima be playn it at 12:30 in the mornin on the 29 th lol thumbup.gif thumbup.gif